We are just under 3 weeks from the start of the third Farm Rescue for the year at Trundle. We are delighted that you have put your hand up to help out. We have a great week planned.
Trundle is a very small NSW Rural town that has been crippled by the drought. We are going to help them out and lift the spirits of the town. We are planning to do some work on Community Projects as well as working on some farms and helping the School.
Lee and Rosie our crew on the ground are in Trundle as we speak scoping our jobs.
A couple of things to let you know about:
- You will be staying at the Trundle Showgrounds, Austral Street, Trundle. There are plenty of powered sites.
- Please arrive by Sunday the 16th June with enough time to be set up for Registration and Meet & Greet at 4pm.
- Breakfast will be available each morning from 7 – 8am. Most of our evening meals will be prepared and served at the showground kitchen. Lunches will be eaten onsite in most cases.
- If you have not sent us your Police Check please we need to have it sooner than later please. It is a mandatory requirement for all volunteers joining us on a rescue.
- Have you had your tetanus shot yet?
- Start sorting out your thermals, its going to be 0°c in Trundle overnight.
We will send you another update next week, but in the meantime if there is anything you need to know please don’t hesitate to contact myself or Julia if you have any questions. email@example.com
If for any reason you are not able to join us please let us know ASAP
Julia & Grant
Farm Rescue Team
Ph: Julia 07 31534612 | Grant 07 3153 4608