Two weeks to go now and everything is all going to plan here at HQ. Lee & Rosey have been busy getting the projects finalised and materials purchased and delivery in time for us to hit the ground running on Monday Morning.
Registration is at 4pm on Sunday 16th June. If you want to arrive ahead of time just give Rosey a call on 0401699108.
We will be working on four farms and four community projects in Trundle, some of the work we will be doing is, fencing, painting, soft landscaping, mulching, plumbing, irrigating, handyman jobs, did I say fencing? And painting?
Communication during the week: We will have a whiteboard in the dining room/hall for daily updates, times of meals, team changes, and first aiders. Please check it in the morning and the evening for updates.
What else do you need to bring?
- Old Clothes to work in… did I mention painting?
- Dress like a farmer outfit for Tuesday night.
- Fold up chair for sitting round the campfire
- Plate, bowl, cup and cutlery
- If you have been on a rescue with us this year, please bring along your water bottle, t shirts and hat that you were given.
- Basic tool kit if you have one, cordless drill, hammers, tape measure, screwdrivers. Please do not go out and buy anything!
What else is happening during the week?
- Monday night b we are having dinner and Trivia at the showground dining room
- Tuesday night – Dress like a farmer night and bush band at the showground dining room
- Wednesday – DIY dinner night, you can choose to stay in your caravan and eat or support the town by eating out. We will put the choices on the notice board.
- Thursday – BBQ at showground
- Friday – Campfire Farewell dinner and awards night – a local is going to treat us to camp oven cooked meal.
Click here to see what the timetable looks like for the week.
Remember to pack your warm clothes! Thermals a must. This morning at 8am it was one degree in Trundle.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Julia & Grant