Thank you for your interest in our Farm Rescue Program.
A few key points,
- All participants will need to complete a police check. If you have one from the last 6 month and you uploaded it on the previous page, thanks. If it’s not current we recommend you apply through Veritas https://www.veritascheck.com.au/apply
- Important: You must ensure that your tetanus vaccination is up to date i.e. you have had a Tetanus shot in the last 10 years. This is a mandatory requirement for coming on a Farm Rescue trip as we will be working on farms and in rural communities. Please follow the link for more information; https://beta.health.gov.au/health-topics/tetanus
- A quick response to any emails or SMS we send to you would be appreciated. This helps us greatly and ensure you have up to date information on the trips at all times
- A reminder that you will need your own accommodation. i.e. Tent, Camper Van, Caravan, Motor Home etc
- Food will be provided for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. One evening during the week we will eat in the local town to support local businesses this will be at your expense.
- Additional people travelling with you will need a separate Registration Form Completed
Your contact person/s for the trip at Rural Aid will be Grant Miskimmin 07 31534608, the Farm Rescue Manager and Julia Hahn 07 31534612, the Farm Army Manager and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you on a Farm Rescue trip soon.